Saturday, April 24, 2010

Untitled

I am outside the boundaries of physics

 

I am outside the boundaries of physics.

 

Outer space small body

held                        tendons and

                        bones and

                        tough,      dry        meat.

 

I'll break down

     with physics losing hope

 

     for a nerve to attach to

           to tether me down

                                             back in-side.

 

 

my body will fall     

to not quite dust in prairies;

sopping marsh in tundra;

and sylph on shield.

                                                            it will slip away

                                                                        wrinkly and supple                like a rum soaked raisin.

 

then my space can sleep,

buzzing and warm,

before inching out

of drunk body & into sky.

Posted via web from Taschen Foto

No comments: